Atlanta Social Security Disability and ERISA Long Term Disability Attorneys
Benefit from Our Knowledge, Experience and Success!
When you hire our law firm you are represented by professionals with a proven track record and stellar reputation. Our legal team is highly qualified with years of Social Security, Long Term Disability & ERISA experience. Attorney Pamela Atkins leads our team of Georgia Social Security Disability and ERISA attorneys with her exceptional credentials:
- Past President of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) 2003-2004;
- Past Presidents Council NOSSCR 2004-present; Board Of Directors NOSSCR 1996-2006;
- BBA, Magna Cum Laude Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia;
- JD, Law Review, George Washington University, Washington, DC;
- Praised by clients, judges, physicians, and other attorneys for her thorough and aggressive advocacy and the handling of difficult cases;
- Selected by advocacy organizations and groups as their disability advocate;
- Retained by other lawyers, private industry, and the federal government for advice on disability claims, disability redesign and regulation;
- Frequent speaker at legal conferences to educate other attorneys on the nuances of handling disability claims;
- Presenter at the annual Advanced Forum for Litigating Disability Insurance Claims conference for plaintiff and defense attorneys and judges, 2000 -2012;
- Sustained success representing clients from initial application through court litigation with thousands of claims handled successfully;
- Lead counsel in many documented civil actions, recovering millions of dollars for her clients;
Most importantly, everyone at Atkins & Associates, Attorneys-at-Law, will work diligently to provide you with the best possible legal representation in your disability case so you can get the help you need. Our Law Firm: ●dedicates itself to representing the disabled, ●represents claimants at all stages of the disability claim process (initial application, reconsideration, hearings, appeals, federal court litigation), ●offers contingency contracts so there is no attorney fee unless you win your case, and ●retains a depth of knowledge about many illnesses/injuries including those documented in our disease database. Even if you have been turned down before, do not give up! Contact us for Georgia Social Security Disability and Long Term Disability ERISA Claims assistance.
Why should you apply for disability?
How will Atkins & Associates help?
We understand your concerns about the disability claims process which can be confusing, frustrating, and sometimes very unfair.
Find out how we can help >>
We are experienced with disability claims.
Our experience working with government agencies and insurance companies gives us the background to protect your interests and aggressively pursue a favorable outcome for you. Our firm has earned praise from clients, judges, physicians, and other attorneys for our thorough and aggressive representation of clients and our handling of difficult cases. You need a Georgia disability lawyer who understands the disability process of the Social Security Administration and the tricks insurance companies use to defeat or limit legitimate long term disability insurance claims.
Read more about our experience in Our Law Firm>> Attorney Profile>> Presentations and Papers>> Our Successes SS Federal Court Litigation>> Our Successes LTD Litigation>> Our Successes Wrongful Death & Catastrophic Injuries>>
We are dedicated to helping people with disabilities.
Our law practice is dedicated to working with people who are facing challenges from illness or injuries. Atkins & Associates focuses on disability representation and has a depth of knowledge and experience gained from representing people with a vast variety of illnesses. Our firm works with many advocacy organizations to keep up to date on information relevant to various diseases and Attorney Atkins is a frequent guest speaker to illness based organizations to provide education, training, and advocacy to their members. Attorney Atkins has devoted a substantial amount of time and resources to charitable causes involving assisting persons affected by Brain Injuries, Bipolar Disorder, Cancer, Crohn’s & Colitis, Diabetes, Kidney Disease, Mental Retardation & Autism, Multiple Sclerosis, and severe Spinal Injuries. In 2009, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society named Attorney Atkins as one of 77 corporate leaders to its inaugural MS Leadership Class for her work for the welfare and well-being of others.
We get results for our clients.
For almost two decades, Attorney Atkins and her staff have devoted their time to representing severely sick/injured individuals against insurance companies, employers, and the government on denied or terminated disability claims. Attorney Atkins is one of the state’s leading disability litigators, earning a stellar reputation as an experienced Social Security and ERISA practitioner. Attorney Atkins has represented hundreds of disabled persons successfully in administrative appeals and in federal court litigation. Atkins & Associates will work with you toward the goal of getting the disability benefits that you deserve at the earliest possible stage in the process.
We offer contingency representation to our clients during difficult financial times.
In addition to hourly representation, we offer reasonable contingency agreements for attorney fees for legal services where there is no attorney fee unless you win or collect. Contingent Fees are not permitted by law in all types of cases, but such arrangements are standard in Social Security cases and used often in Long Term Disability ERISA cases. Court costs and other additional expenses of legal action usually must be paid by the client.